COLORFUL AND TASTY
Doolum Kaviraj – Executive Chef
1. Slice onions, cut green chilies and ginger into small pieces. Clean and cut the crabs into four. Keep the claws on, season with salt, pepper, and turmeric.
2. In a large pan, dry roast the fennel seeds until golden. Add oil and the onions and fry until onions turn golden. Add the curry leaves and fry for a minute. curry powder, salt, and the water
3. Add the seasoned crab. Cover and cook for five to eight minutes.
4. Stir, add the milk and simmer over low fire until the liquid reduced to half. Add lime juice and remove from fire. The gravy should have reduced to a thick consistency.
5. Serve while hot Preferably with coconut milk rice
« BOOK NOW